The Domestic Sales Representative is responsible for selling Dakota products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Representative will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
Skills and Expertise
The following attributes are essential for a successful candidate:
- Mining – Sand and Gravel – Crusher Experience preferred
- The ability to conduct sales presentations by physical visits to customer locations.
- Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company products / services while on site (Power Point / Keynote experience)
- Be able to overcome objections
- Prepare quotes, discuss credit terms, prepare sales order forms, and reports
- Build a network and foster opportunities for growth and revenue
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation
- Must be computer literate
- Self Starter
Base + Commission
If interested in applying for this position, please send resumés to: